Friday, October 3, 2008

Jim Carrey Says Jenny Mccarthy Quot Son Taught Him A Deeper Love

Jim Carrey

Interaction with an autistic child can be a challenge even when the child is yours, but when it a boy your girlfriend there is almost certainly the extra pressure involved. At the time, Evan was completely non-verbal and firmly refusing eye contact - Jim leaving in uncharted territory. I but that guy used to get people attention when I want, and I m pretty good with kids, so it was somewhat difficult and hard not to take personally, frankly, sometimes, when I searched my best to play with him, Jim said during a recent appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show. That what Jim Carrey, 46, says he learned his first meeting with Evan Joseph, 6 years, son of Jenny McCarthy, 35, in early 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home